Light up your home this autumn with our selection of string lights. Here are some unique and beautiful ways to make the most of our portable lights and create a cosy home this winter.
1. Around a bannister - Halls and stairways can often be darker areas of the home, and this is great way of lighting them up and creating an inviting space. Wrap the delicate lights around the bannisters for year-round cosiness.
2. Working fireplaces in the winter are the best - there’s nothing better than a crackling fire to keep you warm! But for the times you don’t use the fire, or as an atmospheric alternative use string lights within the fireplace to create a delicate glow, with no smoke!
3. Create artistic lights for the table by putting your string lights into a glass bowl or jar. This is also a great option for alfresco dining, as can be moved around easily!
4. People often think mantelpiece decoration is reserved just for Christmas – we beg to differ! Mantel pieces make the perfect structure to delicately drape your string lights, creating a welcoming atmosphere.
5. Around a mirror! Not only do lights look beautiful reflected in the mirror, but it adds some extra light to see your lovely self!
6. As you’ll know from our Instagram we love to add string light along the table. This is the perfect finishing touch that illuminates the centre piece, flowers and crockery.
Find our full light selection HERE