With a few more months until we can fully meet with friends and family to celebrate birthdays in person we are still embracing the wonders of technology to connect with those closest to us. Everyone has become experts at connecting on Zoom to sing Happy Birthday and reminisce with the birthday girl or boy. Now take that one step further and change your background to one of our birthday designs, to fully get into the spirit!
Pick one of our 4 bright designs, right click to save it, and follow the simple steps below to add them to your Zoom background:
We've also included one for Mother's Day so you can show you appreciation for mum whilst you may not be able to meet as yet!
1. In the Zoom app, click your profile in the top right corner, and click Settings.
2. On the menu to the left, click Virtual Background.
3. You'll see a few default background options provided by Zoom, including an outer space scene or blades of grass. You can choose one of those by clicking on it, and it will automatically change your screen as well. There's also an option for if you have a green screen and want to use that.
4. If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, on the same Virtual Background Page, click the + icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. A box will pop up allowing you to upload a photo from your computer. Click on the one you want, and it will appear alongside the other pictures as an option for you to choose from.
5. To get rid of any photos you upload, tap the X in their top left corner.