The autumn equinox has just passed which means we can officially get excited for autumn and more importantly, Halloween!
Each year we love seeing people get creative with their Halloween decor and party set ups. From subtle additions of pumpkins placed around the home to going all out with spooky decs in every room. However you're celebrating Halloween this year Talking Tables have you covered, and this year we have some exciting new products added to our Halloween. Best of all.. they're eco friendly! Here's a run down of our top 5 Halloween products:
1. Now we have to give a special mention to our best-selling velvet pumpkins. We always get amazing messages and feedback for these. They work anywhere in the house, from completing a Halloween tablescape or adding a pop of pink to a fireplace. Adults and kids alike love these super plush pumpkins which can be brought out and enjoyed year on year.
2. Introducing Sid and Sue - the party guests every needs this year. These paper honeycomb characters can be hung from doorways, railing or walls, or even sit with you at the table. A boo-tiful pair we think!
3. Now we know how much you love our honeycomb decs through the year - for all kinds of celebrations and events, so we absolutely had to include pumpkin honeycombs into our eco-friendly Halloween range. Coming in a pack of 3 again these work well on any surface in or outside the home. Mix with our brand new ombre honeycomb decs for an extra bold statement.
4. Our pumpkin halloween garland is a colourful take on the usual black and white party garlands, and one no one will miss strung outside your front door. Fully recyclable and frightfully fun.
5. Now not technically part of the Halloween range we had to give a mention to our new ombre candles, which just work so well amongst the other bright products. These are perfect for those hosting a more intimate dinner party this Halloween - adding vibrant colour to your tablescape. Scatter the velvet pumpkins around them and you're all set!
Check out the full Halloween range here, and make sure to tag us in your boo-tiful pics and videos. We've also come across this amazing compilation of spooky cocktails from BBC Good Food. We can't wait to try some of these out.